Author: admin | September 5, 2019
I believe the true value of communication is authenticity. Communication is not about ‘tips and tricks’, but genuine understanding of the other person, and willingness to be open and honest on our side.
I’m a philosopher – I always need to know why things appear the way they do. I look for the underlying principles and mechanisms to understand what I see on the surface.
I like putting my knowledge and beliefs to test. Nothing makes me happier than go out and meet new challenges that will verify my skills and knowledge.
I’m authentic – Life’s too important to be someone else than you are. And you can only truly communicate with others, if you communicate your true self.
- Intercultural Competence, Interculturals, 2016
- “Trainer’s Workshop” MATRIK, Kraków, 2013
- Effective Manager’s Tools, Instytut Rozwoju Biznesu, Krakow, 2011
- Leadership Development Intensive, 2012
- MA in English, Warsaw University, Warsaw, 2002
Specializes in the following programs:
- Modern Business E-Correspondence
- Powerful Business Presentations
- Report Writing