Author: admin | January 17, 2020
I am a fast learner and a collector of every piece of useful information or tool regarding personal development. I am also an enthusiast of a strengths-based approach, especially in leadership and building high-performance teams.
As a systemic coach and facilitator, I promote open communication in every system, from a family to a corporation. In my work with individuals and teams, I blend multiple approaches; coaching models, systemic work, transactional analysis, and strengths-based development, creating a unique and incredibly effective way of working.
In my personal and professional life, I follow only one imperative – be kind.
- Moving from Boss to Coach, Gallup, London, 2019
- Transactional Analysis 101, Rosemary Napper, Oxford, 2019
- Coaching Constellations, Fundamentals Part I & II, Practitioner, John Whittington, London, 2019
- Accelerated Strengths Coaching Course, Gallup, London, 2017
- Intercultural differences, Emic, Krakow, 2017
- Situational Leadership SLII, House of Skills, Krakow, 2017
- Team Performance Coaching Course, TCI, Amsterdam, 2017
- Facilitation Skills Training Course, Pathways, Krakow, 2017
- Transformational Presence Leadership & Coaching, Alan Seale, Warsaw, 2016
- MBTI Foundation Programme, OPP, London, 2016
- Situational Leadership SLII Experience, House of Skills, Wroclaw, 2016
- The Art & Science of Coaching, Erickson College International & Wszechnica UJ,Krakow, 2015
- Team Coaching, Coachways, Katowice, 2015
- Train the trainer course, MERITUM School of Trainers, Katowice, 2012
Specializes in the following programs:
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Tailored Solutions