Author: admin | September 5, 2019
I am an altruist, a helper and a caretaker. In my work as a trainer, teacher and translator, I strive for close-knit, supportive relationships based on mutual respect. Empathy over judgement, giving over taking — that is my type of attitude. I try to instill those values into my three children, and there is nothing more rewarding for me than watching the fruit of my work bloom in the way those kids act.
My adventure with Business Communication started at the English Philology Department of the Jagiellonian University, back in the times when one used transparencies for presenting content on overhead projectors. Years have passed and although technology is nothing like it used to be, one universal truth still remains the same in the corporate world: businesses can be successful only if they’re based on good relationships.
In my free time, I supervise professional boxing fights, take care of my garden, and absorb scarce information about the Republic of Cuba.
- Bilingual class, Secondary School no 6 in Kraków, 1998
- MA in English, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, 2003
- Sworn Translator, Polish Ministry of Justice, 2005
- Tour Leader, Supertramp Agency, Kraków, 1999
- Camp Counsellor, Kraków, 2001
- Intense Translation and Interpreting Studies, TRANSLA, Sosnowiec, 2010
- Intense Medico-Legal Translation Studies, TRANSLA, Sosnowiec, 2013
- Modern Business eCorrespondence Training, ABT, 2018
- Powerful Business Presentations Training, ABT, 2018
- Win-Win Solutions for Business Training, ABT, 2018
- Meaningful Business Meetings Training, ABT, 2019
Specializes in the following programs:
- Modern Business e-Correspondence