Author: admin | January 17, 2020
Proud “Generation X” representative with over 20 years of professional experience, primarily in the Customer Service environment. I love being part of a team, but also find “one-to-one” sessions very rewarding. I strongly rely on my own experience, both professional and personal, and the older I get, the more I trust my own intuition.
I value and appreciate the power of relationships in making business.
In my corporate experience I was a Team Leader, Customer Service Quality Assurance Coach, and Performance Analyst. I worked with individuals and teams on large sets of data to improve the quality and meet organizations’ required standards.
In my spare time, I love to eat and travel, and I love to marry those things together. I am married and have two dogs adopted from the animal shelter, who opened a whole new world for me.
- School of singing and acting graduate
- “LEAN Practitioner” certified
- “Knowledge Of Diversity and Inclusion” – global certified facilitator (Shell internal)
- “Stakeholders’ Engagement”
- “Coaching in Practice”
- Excellence in Customer Service – certified facilitator (Shell internal)