Author: admin | September 5, 2019
I’m a husband, a thinker and a mentor. Like any good trainer, I love helping people grow and develop. I’ve been helping people learn, grow and develop since I started leading Bible studies during my university studies.
My move to Poland in 1988 gave me many opportunities to learn—especially such things as patience and the ability to adapt to the constantly changing environment of post-Communist Poland. The experience of establishing or being part of the start-up team of 10 organizations in Central and Eastern Europe has taught me about working with people, setting and achieving goals, and leading teams.
Sitting on the Board of Directors of 5 organizations has taught me how to find ways to evaluate “unmeasurable” soft skills and to help people see how it’s possible to measure the “unmeasurable”.
- Intercultural Competence, Interculturals, 2016
- Effective Intercultural Interventions Seminar, EIFIC, George Simons, 2014
- Leadership Development Intensive, 2012
- School of Management, University of Economics, Krakow, Poland and Teeside University, England (MBA), 2000
- Systematic Management & Leadership Course, Krakow, Poland, 2000
- Board Development Course, Budapest Hungary, 2000
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 1995
- British Council TELS Training Seminar, Poznan, Poland, 1988
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, USA (BA in German), 1983
Specializes in the following programs:
- Executive Business Presentations
- Communicating in Cross-Cultural Teams
- Managerial Communication Coaching
- Management Trainings
- Tailored Solutions